1. I delivered a present to Zhijie's house.
2. I was going to deliver a present to Zhijie's house, but he was not there.
3. Zhijie was not at home; therefore, I decided to call him and tell him about the present.
4. Ting gives everyone in the class a present because today is everyone's birthday.
5. I am going to buy a present to William who always dance during the class.
6. Before I leave the classroom, James told me that he is going buy a present for his girlfriend.
When I saw this picture, the first thought come to my
mind is that China. Also, it is really familiar for me because we have this
kind of house in China. It made me feel like I am in China. I think this place
is either China or Hong Kong. In China, people usually hang their cloths out of
their house that airing their cloths because dryer is not really popular. Cloths
in China are like hanging everywhere. Also, this picture remind me that when I was
in high school in China. I lived in dorm, and we have eight people in one dorm.
We had hall way like this picture, and we usually hang our cloths out like
that. When I was walking on the hallway, water always drop on my head because the
cloths were not dry yet. However, I cannot see this kind of view in America. People
usually use dryer, and they do not need to hang their cloths out for airing. I think
this build has about hundreds of apartments because there are a lot of door and
cloths hanging out. I think this is one part of this building.
This song accompanies me
since I was in high school at America. At that time, I just came to Chicago for
a few weeks, and I was 17 years old. It was February, so I needed to go to school
or I had to wait about seven months until next year.
Every day I went to
school, I needed to take the 62 bus, and it took about an hour. I usually sat
at the last sit in the bus, and listened music when I was taking the bus. Most
of time I listened the song “Titanium” by David Guetta. I listened it every
time when I was going to school and going back home. This song stays in my mind
forever, and it is my best friend.
hear this song now, it will remind me the time that I was going to school in
Chicago. The scene is coming out of my mind, and I feel like I am sitting on
the bus. I will not forget that moment.